It’s coming in 2013. It’s dual-screen, with electronic paper display at the back side, and is Android-based. It’s YotaPhone, yout next smartphone.
“The YotaPhone is a powerful Android-based phone with extended touch areas and HD resolution display. The electronic paper display (EPD) is your personal space for receiving notifications, linking to your social media, reading news as it happens or simply displaying your favorite pictures. The two sides are linked together to open a new world of unlimited user experiences.”
Read all at yotaphone.com
- Platform: Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM 8960 Dual Core 1.5 Ghz Krait
- OS: OS Android, 4.2 Jelly Bean release
- EPD: Eink, 4.3”
- LCD: JDI, 4.3” 1280×720 (HD)
- Memory: 32 or 64 GB Flash, 2 GB RAM
- Connectivity: LTE (bands 3, 7, 20 MIMO), 2G, 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi (Direct), BT, NFC
- Controls: Gestures on the extended capacitive areas. Touch strip for EPD control.
- Keys: Power and Volume Keys
- Connectors: Magnetic Adaptor for charging and data, Audio 3.5mm
- SIM slot: SIM slot combined with Power key button
- Battery: 2100 mAh
- Camera: 12 MP main camera, HD front camera
- Weight: 140 grams
- Dimensions: 67×131(7.3/9.9) mm
About the company
Based in Moscow, Russia, Yota Devices is a private company dedicated to mobile communications and connectivity devices. The company developed its first connectivity device in 2009. In 2012, Yota Devices sold more than 1 million modems and routers, representing 6% of the global LTE devices market.